Friday, December 2, 2011

Original Moxie Hair Products

I'm obsessed with them even though I haven't tried them! Crazy, I know. I first heard about them on MeechyMonroe's YouTube Channel and Website, and they seem like the perfect hair products to have. I did further research on their website which you can check out here. I've already looked into purchasing the Get Clean! No Foam Shampoo and the Intense Quench Deep Conditioner. The Twist Mist Lightweight Shine spray and Lux Locks Styling and Shine have also caught my eye. The only cons to these products are that they can only be found online and they're kind of pricy. I'll definitely be adding some of the products to my Christmas list. They seem worth the money and are all natural too =).





All pictures are from the Original Moxie website.

~JPB

No comments:

Post a Comment