Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winter Hair Regimen!

My hair turned out really great today! So I'm pretty sure that I have my winter hair regimen together as well as what products to use.
Here it goes!

Winter Hair Regimen:
Co-wash every 7-10 days
Deep condition with every wash

  • Add deep conditioner, cover with plastic cap and wrap with towel

Twist hair with deep conditioner leave-in and shea butter
At night, re twist with shea butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a little bit of water
    or just moisturize hair w/ shea butter, oil, and water
Wrap hair in silk scarf

I'm also going to try ONLY Co-washing this winter and NO SHAMPOOING.

Products that I use:
Shampoo: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo
Conditioner: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Leave-in: Giovanni Direct Leave-in
Deep Conditioner: Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Repair Cream
Shea Butter: Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Oils: EVOO and Jojoba oil

Here's some pictures of how my hair turned out using this regimen!




One of the best twist outs that I've had in a while!
~JPB

No comments:

Post a Comment