Saturday, September 17, 2011

Deep Conditioning!

This is one of the things that I'm really inconsistent with when it comes to my hair, and it's sad! During the  summer I had a regimen of shampooing and conditioning my hair once a month with co-washes between that every 7 to 10 days. When I did shampoo, I deep conditioned also. These were the days that I was home from college and had a little bit more time to make my own homemade deep conditioners with yogurt, honey, and other ingredients out of the kitchen. Now, I just want something that I can purchase at the local Walgreens and put in my hair!
Recently I have bought the Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream and after I cowashed last Sunday, I put it on my hair and slept with it still in and a plastic shower cap over my head. When I woke up the next morning, my hair did feel soft, but I also feel like my deep conditioning method is missing a 'wow factor.' I may try mixing it with some other products that I have.


~JPB

No comments:

Post a Comment